Monday, December 3, 2007

Another unwanted quiz

Tagged by Joyce

Rules to follow:
1. Do the following without complains
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tag board to say he/she's been tagged

Favourites
Color:
Green & Pink

Food:
Chocolate

Song:
Any song that I like...

Movie:
Comedy movie probably...

Have you ever...
Dated your best friend:
I don't even know I have a best friend in the first place...

Broken the law:
Actually did steal some packets of sweets during primary school, haiz bad kid!

Been Arrested:
Maybe in feb 30...

Been on TV:
Been on tv drama before but that is like when I am in kindergarden...

Kissed someone you don't know:
Aw... my first kiss is still with me... :(

5 things you are wearing:
shirt, shorts, brief, specs and... jacket?

Things you've done today:
Blogging, playing psp, doing a bit of homework, visit old folks' home and watch dramas as usual.

Things you can hear now:
TV advertisement sounds.... sounds from my music....

Things you do when bored:
watch chinese drama, japanese drama, korean drama, watch anime and play a bit of games here and there... haha

5 people that I tag:
cant think of any :P

No comments: